Since the introduction of EN 746-2:2010, the requirements applicable to industrial combustion equipment have become more stringent. If you wish to make any modifications or upgrades to your existing combustion equipment, you must ensure that it is upgraded in compliance with the requirements set out in the standard.
TM Controls Ltd have 20 years experience in the design of burner management systems and have been implementing EN 746-2: 2010 since it’s publication. This includes the upgrade of existing burner systems to achieve compliance, the design and development of control systems for bespoke industrial combustion equipment and also the complete process design, build and commissioning of large bespoke industrial combustion equipment in accordance with the applicable standards for the country of installation. The selection of appropriate instrumentation and valves to ensure the entire equipment is both compliant and will operate at optimal conditions comes as standard with such vast experience.
In addition to EN 746-2:2010 and it’s associated standards, we also have extensive experience of developing combustion control systems in accordance with NFPA 85, NFPA 86 and AS 3814. This is particularly useful for those who are exporting equipment outside of Europe.
TM Controls Ltd can provide the following service to Original Equipment Manufacturers and/or end users of combustion equipment:
- supply of compliant control systems for new combustion equipment
- upgrade of existing control systems to be compliant
- advice when selecting instrumentation and valves that will be part of the safety system
- supply of suitable valves and instrumentation with ATEX or IECEx or other worldwide hazardous area compliance where applicable
- we have extensive combustion equipment commissioning experience so can support this on site
- process design expertise for compliant combustion systems
- troubleshooting for problems with existing equipment
- NFPA compliant duct burner upgrades for purge credit for CCGT systems
Waste Heat Boilers