TM Controls provides system migration and upgrade of obsolete control systems, or part of, such as PLC hardware or HMI operator interfaces. As always we design and schedule the work to minimise plant downtime and improve plant availability.
Many automation projects are upgrades or migrations of legacy systems. Either due to technology obsolescence, regulatory requirements, process improvements or safety demands, the decision to upgrade or migrate must be taken with consideration to safety and plant downtime.
We can help and provide solutions for the following problems and more:
- Upgrade of a manual system to an automated, PLC based system.
- Addition of a SCADA to an existing system
- Spares no longer available for operational equipment
- Spares are expensive for operational equipment
- Legacy systems with combined control and safety
- Systems with pressure, level switches that would benefit from transmitters
- Star delta, DOL motor starter, replacement for soft-starters and drives
- Additional monitoring devices to be incorporated in to your existing control system
- Changes to your existing system to keep in line with the latest standards
TM Controls Ltd can upgrade obsolete control system components with complete integration in to your existing system – including:
- Programmers, Controllers
- Hazardous area equipment
- Control Panel