TM Controls Ltd can provide package burner maintenance and repair including emergency call-out service. We have extensive experience in a wide range of process heater, thermal oxidisers, ovens and most types process heat transfer equipment. We provide a professional maintenance and breakdown service, and can advise you on current legislation for your combustion equipment. We are on the Gas Safe Register.
Our maintenance and breakdown services include:
- Line, Lance, Oven Burners
- Forced and balanced draft burners
- Thermal oxidisers, waste incinerators, process heaters, waste heat boilers
- Oil fired equipment
- Gas fired equipment
- Burner management control systems
- Provide solutions for obsolete parts
- Pilot/Main burner Ignition issues resolved
- NOx, CO, Oxygen Flue gas, combustion ratio checks
- Provide solutions for equipment in a newly designated hazardous area
- We are MIST qualified and can perform work offshore under the Vantage scheme
- We are a Gas Safe Registered Company.
We also have experience providing repairs, fault finding and fault rectification for many other types of PLC based control systems (Siemens, Allen Bradley, AAdvance). The type of equipment ranges from FMCG machinery (shrinkwrap, palletisers, conveyors etc) to Process Control (level control, temperature control, batch process control, continuous process control, dryers etc).
TM Controls can offer contract commissioning services for control system based equipment. If you need an extra pair of hands to supplement your own work force, or an experienced engineer to take the lead during commissioning, we are happy to help you out.
We have commissioned a variety of equipment, particularly with safety control systems, on sites worldwide both on-shore and off-shore. This includes Top-Tier COMAH sites. We act fully on behalf of our customer.